Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fun In The Sun








The weather has been lovely for quite a while now so last week Sone, Michelle and I had a lovely picnic. We made yummy cupcakes and drank tea in the summer sun.
I really want to try and make iced tea. Is it like iced coffee which is just cold coffee or do you actually have to add ingredients? I will have to search my recipe books for some good ideas.
Let me know if you know any yummy cold drink recipes, this summer I am keen to try some new things.

5 comments:

herecomesthesun November 13, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Ask Philly for her recipe, I made it with her once at Whangamata. You use tea bags but I think you add in lemon and something else? Can't quite remember.

P.S i miss you xo

Lauren November 13, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

oh wow it looks wonderful and such pretty pictures too!

DaisysWild November 14, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Being from South Carolina, we people from "The South" Love our iced tea. I always boil a pot of water, seep about 4 tea bags in it, pour it into a pitcher and half again as much water. Then about a cup of sugar, pop it in the fridge and you're good to go!

Fashion Schlub November 14, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

yeah. iced tea = boiling water poured over tea bags. i like mine strong. plain lipton, no fancy flavors. i might put a thin slice of orange in my glass. or mint. always sugar. iced tea is my favorite drink ever and always.

kirstyhelen November 16, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

epic picnic pics (see what i did there? haha) lovely blog you have a new follower xo

www.kirstyhelen.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP