Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Big Fat Grey Cat





I am loving colour at the moment. These pictures are from Big Fat Grey Cat's Flickr, I think they are so pretty.

It was my friends Birthday yesterday so I baked her a double layered rainbow cake, with butter icing in the middle and royal icing on top. I think it turned out pretty good.
Since it was her 22nd Birthday we decided to get 22 of her close friends and family to give her 22 big birthday hugs, so after dinner I drove her all around town collecting her hugs and dropping of yummy cake. It was a wonderful day.
I hope you guys had a great day as well.


3 comments:

Fashion Schlub October 26, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

what a sweet idea - 22 hugs for 22 birthdays - what a good friend you are!

bettye

polli October 27, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

LOVE THIS POST!!

XX YOUR AWESOME

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP