Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Lot Of Love




guerrillanerd


Don't these orange choc chip cookies look delightful. You can find the recipe here.
Well it is that time of the week again, yes you guessed it, it's time for Much Love Monday. So here are a few things that I love.

The Narnia Series: I am slowly buying all of these books, so in due time I will have all seven of them. When I was little my Dad would read my sister and I a chapter each night and when we got older we started reading them ourselves. I love the world of Narnia where all things are possible, talking animals, nymphs, fauns, they are all so wondrous and exciting. I always wanted it to be real and I suppose a small part of me still does.

Freshly Made Beds: There is nothing better than coming home from a long hard day and getting into your newly made bed. The sheets are so crisp, fresh and smell like laundry powder. If I could I would wash my sheets every day just so they could feel that good all the time.

Getting Letters In The Mail: I love getting letters. People should write letters more often, we just do the easy thing and txt, email or even just facebook the person. What happened to simply writing an old fashioned letter. Sure it's slow but it is ever so exciting receiving something other than a bill.





7 comments:

Kate November 15, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

What gorgeous cookies - they look delicious.
x

a whole lotta love November 15, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

great post and lovely blog. i just came over here from 'much love'. i love the narnia series. i have the whole set of first editions. so lovely. would you like to include this post on my new blog, 'a love train'?

http://a-love-train.blogspot.com/

sweet.dreamer November 15, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Sure you can include my post :)

kurnia rahmawati November 16, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

cuttie blog wow, i love The Narnia Series too. That's an amazing movie, thanks for visiting :) wanna exchange link?

Anonymous,  November 16, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

I found your blog via "Much Love Monday." Its really cute, love the look and feel of it :)

Also completely agree with everything you love this week. Great choices!

LMP

Anonymous,  November 16, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

mmmm
than you for sharing with me the perfect way to spend my day.

Marinka November 16, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

those are really cute, and I bet they taste as good as they look ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP