Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Can See A Rainbow




At the start of September I decided to stop eating all sweeties, not because they are bad (they most certainly are not) but because I need to control my wild eating habits. You see I have the very bad habit of seeing something scrummy, for example a cupcake or piece of fudge, and I will just gobble it up not even thinking twice.

If you were to ask if I were a savory or a sweet person, you would most certainly get the answer sweet. I just cannot help myself, the mere thought of something soft and spongy covered in a sweet sweet butter icing makes me melt.
So for one month I am seeing if I can stop my guilty pleasure of indulging in all things sugary and sweet.
What are your favorite sweets? Mine would have to be skittles or jelly beans.

3 comments:

Abby. September 22, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Oh the pictures are so sweet! I love them all! =)
Aww no sweets for a month! I love ice~cream & soft, homeade cake! Yumm!

xx,
~Abby~

Fashion Schlub September 23, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

so brave to be giving up sweets! i can't quite seem to do it, myself...

good luck!

bettye

Amy September 26, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Skittles are pretty great. I'd also have to go with Starburst and gummy candies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP