Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Floral Bunting & a Moose Head

It has been way too long since I have last posted and I apologize for that. You know how time gets away from you and every spare minute you get goes into resting or in my case watching Gilmore Girls. It is my most recent obsession.

So at the moment it's Spring and today is a particularly charming day. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and yesterday I saw a baby Alpaca! It was super cute and now I want one.

I hope you guys enjoy these pretty pictures, I would love my home to look like this.




2 comments:

Abby. September 16, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

That house is so pretty, I love the wallpaper!
I hope you're enjoying all of your days. :)

xx,
~Abby~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP