Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In The Summer Sun




[credit]


Here in New Zealand we are still in the beginnings of Spring, we are not in Winter anymore but not quite up to that burning hot Summer Sun.
At the moment we have been having quite a bit of rain but yesterday for a change it was so beautiful and sunny. I was able to wear nothing on my arms for the whole day and my friends and I got out and about and went for a lovely walk around the lake. It was a wonderful day.
What have you guys been doing this week?

5 comments:

Fashion Schlub September 29, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

we're just leaving summer but are also having a lot of rain and warm humid days...I'm looking forward to dry autumn breezes...

i've been working, taking pictures, mopping, and ironing!

Amber Schmidt September 29, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

I'm glad you were able to enjoy a nice walk. :) Enjoy spring! Hehe.

I had a question for you, though. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got your simple white layout for your blog?

Emmelie Lindner September 30, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Beautiful blog!
Beautiful pictures!

I am enyoing a lovely autumm.
Beautiful colours!

Love Emmelie

http://www.lepetitartistevoyager.blogspot.com/

Kate September 30, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Lovely snaps. The bird cages are gorgeous. On my bicycle ride to work this morning I could actually smell spring- it was wonderful.
x

Kelli Murray October 7, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

oh i just LOVE these images! It has just turned to fall in San Diego where I am from.....these photos make me wish summer would just last a bit longer :)
http://www.kellimurray.com/news/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP