Monday, October 18, 2010

Tickle Me Pink



It is that time again to join in with Much Love Monday.
I Love:

Dressing up~ On Friday night I went along to an alter ego party. It took me a while to figure out what to wear but in the end I decided on being a nerd. I had high waisted shorts, suspenders, big glasses and freckles. I have to say that is was a very fun night.

My Sunday afternoon playlist~ Yesterday after Church I got home to find nothing to do. So I created a new playlist and then proceeded to fall asleep listening to it. Some of the music was Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Between the Trees, The Temper Trap, The Ember Days and Death Cap for Cutie.

Clean cars~ If you were to ask any of my friends about my car they would tell you that it was a mess, I would have to agree with them about that though. So the other day I had some free time and instead of watching Gilmore Girls I decided to clean my car. I didn't just take all the rubbish out, I vacuumed, dusted and cleaned the outside as well.

5 comments:

Bella October 18, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

Love making playlists and dressing up too. :) My car is overdue for a big clean out! Well done on doing yours!

Lauren October 19, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

that is a pretty picture! How cool that crayon is actually called tickle me pink! :) and I totally approve of your play list! lovely to find your blog through much love monday!

A Little Brighter October 25, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

You music mix sounds just like mine! Were you listening to the Spain album by between the trees? Such amazing songs on it! and the Temper Trap are just incredible!
Love your blog :D
New Zealand bloggers always make me smile!

Ayesha

Bella HaHay October 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

i kinda like that photo - how lovely xox

Clare October 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

omg i did the same thing the other day... my cars was disgustingly messy and the boot full of books and shoes. I decided to clean it and it has mangaed to stay clean for a week i'm oh so proud.

I love fancy dress parties especially when u can be what ever you want.

http://www.byebyebirdie-clare.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP