Monday, August 23, 2010

What Do You Heart?



This morning I woke up with a great urge to blog. Seeing it was Monday it would be a great idea to write down a few things that I love. If you want to be a part of this loving day, check out Much Love.


I Love:

Road Trips ~ Yesterday three friends and I left our snug little homes to drive to a big city for a conference. Of course I didn't mind leaving home, once I knew there would be a nice drive ahead. We had loud music, bad singing and crazy times in stops along the way. It was uncomfortable and cramped, but heck, I loved every minute of it.

Tea ~ You wouldn't know it, but a couple of years ago I wouldn't touch the stuff. I was more of a coffee drinker, but one day that all changed and I haven't looked back since. Come to think of it I could use a cup right now. [No sugar of course]

Manly Men ~ My friends and I went to this new church last night and what a shock we got. There was the cutest baby crawling around and instead of all the women and single girls cooing and playing with her it was s group of men. They weren't just holding her awkwardly, like most men do, they were playing, cuddling and were all around captivated by her sweet little charms. Ahh what a group of sweeties.

Have a wonderful day.



8 comments:

Anna Wallace August 23, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

your blog is a lovely place to rest my eyes on.

Anonymous,  August 23, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

The manly men story reminded me of when I saw group of buff men at the advance screening of the "Hannah Montana" movie without any women, daughters.. just by themselves.

Amber Schmidt August 23, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Katie's comment made me laugh. :D

Love those manly men! :)

Anonymous,  August 24, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

I love your posts.
I love tea.





LOVE!

Abby. August 24, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Ewww I hate tea! I'm more of a coffee person...haha.
Aw those guys sound so sweet! That makes me melt... :)
xx,
~Abby~

Bárbara August 24, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

I love road trips and coffee :)

ChYmEc!nDy** August 24, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Love your blog. I am now a follower.

Sally Elizabeth August 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

There is definitely something amazing about see a mans more gentle side :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP