Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh So Grand





[credit]

Tomorrow is going to be such a joyful day. I know this because I have a day planned with my wonderful Nana. We are spending the day wandering around the city, checking out all the best op shops.

You may think this would sound boring, spending the day with your grandma. But nanas are amazing! They are so warm, sweet and always seem to be able to knit, bake and sew many things. If you have time, even just a minute, I recommend that you phone, mail or text your sweet little granny's and let them know how much you love them.

7 comments:

Amber Schmidt August 20, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day. <3

I was very close with my Nana, and I loved spending time with her. <3

Fashion Schlub August 20, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

so sweet of you to spend the day with your nana...i have no grandparents (or parents!) left alive...I really miss having family to spend time with, it's nice to see someone else enjoying theirs :-)

bettye

Shibby August 20, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

I love spending time with my grandma she's amazing!

Have a wonderful time :)

Holly Knitlightly August 21, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

I hope you have a great time! I love spending time with my Nana too. :) She's the one who taught me how to knit!

LikeItMatters August 21, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby. August 21, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Pretty pictures.
Have a fun day with your nana! :)
xx,
~Abby~

paislea August 21, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

gorgeous pictures! have so much fun!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP