Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wedding Bliss

My wonderful mama is getting married this year and I have the privilege of making her wedding cake and invitations. She is marrying the love of her life on the beach and this will be the first time I get to be a bridesmaid. All she wants is a small, simple wedding just with family and close friends. That is totally the opposite of what I want. My wedding day is going to be so full on! But my mamas is going to be lovely as well.
Here are some pictures of the type of cake I will be attempting to make. I just hope I can do it.






These lovelies are from
Martha Stewart's website. Aren't they delightful?
My favorite is the third picture, its has so much detail.

2 comments:

Bárbara July 8, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

those cakes look fabolous!! hope you achieve making them!

Abby. July 9, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

Very pretty cakes!!!!!!
Good luck! I know I could never make them!
(:
xx,
~Abby~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP