Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Star Struck

I think it would be safe to say that everyone has a little crush on some star out there, and I would have to say that mine is Zooey Deschanel. I think, and I'm sure many would agree that she has a perfect combination of beauty, wit and talent. I love every film she's in just because she's in it and if you didn't know, Zooey along with Matt Ward is in a band called She & Him. When I found out that little bit of info I was super excited! Make sure you check out their tunes. They are simply wonderful.



6 comments:

Ziad Ali March 16, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Oh i love Zooey and i love She&Him.
So, so talented!
Pearl xo

lucy March 16, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

I love Zooey Deschanel, but because I've never listened to her songs or seen her movies before, I love her purely because she's so pretty and has such charm surrounding her :)

I'll be sure to check out her in her movies and her music :D

Abby. March 16, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Zooey Deschanel is awesome. She's pretty & is a great actress. I ♥ her.
xx,
~Abby~

Tillie March 17, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

She is my girl crush too! I am actually about to post about her and she and him. they are magical.

polli March 17, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Melissa! wow your blog is amazing! gosh i love the structure and the most beautiful images you got up here! thanks for adding me as one of your friends and advertising my blog !You rock!!

x0x0x

rachel March 20, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

i could never get enough of her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP