Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet Treats

One of the things I enjoy to do the most is bake yummy treats... especially cupcakes. There are so many wonderful variations of cupcakes you can create just by perhaps adding an extra ingredient or my favorite, making a new delicious frosting to go on top. A perfectly created cupcake is such a lovely thing, just imagine opening your pantry, lunchbox, fridge or wherever you store these tasty little things and seeing them in their perfection, mmm absolutely mouthwatering.
So if you have a little spare time this week maybe you can make some of these scrummy treats for yourself or perhaps give someone else a little taste of your wondrous baking skills.






You can find more inspiring pictures here.

9 comments:

Crystal Ball March 14, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

My favorite thing to bake is cupcakes. I, too, love the variety they bring.
Lovely blog by the way!

S.Elisabeth March 14, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Mm I adore cupcakes. They are so delightful and delicate and lovely. If you're ever in NYC, go to Magnolia Bakery. The cupcakes there are to die for!

Lucy March 14, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

wow I absolutely adore your blog! It's so vintage and pretty, and the pictures you post are amazing! :)

www.amusing-seth.blogspot.com

Marthe March 14, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Hi,
I found your blog through Here Comes the Sun, and I like what you have so far! :)

Abby. March 15, 2010 at 5:05 AM  

Mmm yes, cupcakes are delish! And yes, you can make them even better by adding your own ingredients.
I found your blog off of your friend Amanda's twitter. I enjoy your blog already. :)

thesoapqueen.blogspot.com

kirsten March 15, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

i think i must bake some cupcakes now!

Daisy March 15, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

I too really enjoy making them!

reeeesah♥ March 16, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

How awkward. You have the same blog name as me....

Shannon March 20, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

Of course, you always need someone to (help).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP