Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Breathe Easy

Sometimes we have those days that are extremely filled up with all sorts of activities and tasks, and all we need is just a short time to breath and just chill out. For me I love to daydream, I just float off to my own whimsical world where I cease being a busy little bee for a moment or two.

I find that when you take a couple of minutes during your busy days to just read a chapter in some intriguing novel, maybe look at some pretty pictures or simply dream about something beautiful, you defiantly feel more happy about continuing with your full day.










Find more of these lovely pictures here.

4 comments:

Ziad Ali March 17, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

oh (insert photographers name) is one of my favorites of all time i must say, thanks so much for reminding me of my love for her photos!
Pearl xo

Abby. March 17, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

Those are such lovely photos. :)
I just ♥ your blog, I'm glad I found it.
Defiantely, just take about 10-15 minutes of your day relaxing, and you'll feel much better.
xx,
~Abby~

Tillie March 18, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

breathe easy is one of my favorutie mantras. its so important to just take some time every now and then.

Erimentha March 25, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

your blog looks so professional! i expected this to be a paid blog or something! i heart it so much!!!

i know what you mean bout taking the time to breathe. SLOW DAYS ROCK.

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP