Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bird alert

It seems that most of us girls are scared of some form of insect and for most it is the frightening spider. At first sight we scream and run to the nearest male to tell them to deal with it.

For me one of my biggest fears, alongside the creepy crawlys, is of birds. I don't know how to explain it but the thought of one of those feathered creatures being near me, chills me to my core. I would be very happy if they would keep their distance from me at all times.

So for all you bird lovers out there, here are some pictures of a few birds that I can handle.







More of these lovelys here.

3 comments:

Abby. March 27, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

It's funny that you like those pictures of birds, because they are all fake!
I'm not scared of spiders (except triantulas!). The only bug I'm afraid of is a cockroach. Ew, I can't even stand typing it!
♥ your blog, and I have from the start! :)
xx,
~Abby~

Tillie March 27, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

oh my gosh i love love love origami! these photos are exceptionally cute! xo

shewaitsforwhispers.blogspot.com

Amy April 3, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

I know exactly what you mean. I have a love-hate relationship with birds. Sometimes I think they're beautiful (who doesn't want to fly?)--but most of the time they annoy me or give me the creeps! I can't not love the origami kind, though.

By the way, check out this dress made entirely of paper cranes--too cute.

Thanks for sharing :)

xx
Amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP