Friday, April 16, 2010

Time For Tea

Why hello my friends!
I apologize that it has been a wee while since my last post I know there should be no excuse but I have been crazy busy.
So last week it was my Birthday, I always have to share it with someone as I am in fact a twin. But this year was extra special as I got to share my special day with two amazing friends who happened to be getting married. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and two wonderful people were saying 'I do'.

This Saturday I am having a super sweet tea party with many of my fabulous friends. I can not wait!
Lets hope it doesn't rain.




3 comments:

Ziad Ali April 16, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

ooh happy birthday!
aren't tea parties a joy, i had one the other day and it was just lovely :)
Pearl xo

Anonymous,  April 16, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Happy Birthday(:
by the way, your blog is amazing :)
x

Abby. April 18, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Cool, didn't know you were a twin! :)
Happy belated birthday. I hope the tea party went good!
xx,
~Abby~

http://thesoapqueen.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP