Monday, August 2, 2010

Much Love Monday



So today seems like the time to join up with Much Love Monday as it's Monday and all.
Here are a few things that I am loving, what about you?

I Love..

Milk ~ There is nothing like a big glass of ice cold milk to start of your day. Personally I would have Milk for breakfast rather than toast or cereal.

Friends ~ My friend and her mother have just offered me a room at their place. It is a little room in a house that is 100 years old [I'm not kidding about the age] and one thing I love about the house is that the front steps are painted Red, Oh joy.

Days off ~ I have been given the day off today. I must say that is was unwillingly given but a day off just the same.

3 comments:

muchlove August 2, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

thank you for joining in Much Love Monday! :) Your post is so sweet.

paislea August 3, 2010 at 4:51 AM  

i love much love monday!! woo hoo!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP