Thursday, July 22, 2010

How Peachy



[credit]

I want to go camping so very bad!

I have just got back from a block course that we had at a holiday park. It was at the beach, which is great, but alas I could not swim or anything because it was raining.
The first day it was kind of sunny and it just made my week. Myself and a few friends, new and old, decided to make the most of the glorious sun and play a little bat down & soccer. My sister got hit with the ball and I got kicked in the shin by a boy. Although there were some casualties I enjoyed myself extremely.
I also have learnt a new card game and made some brand new friends, oh joy!
What have you lovelies been up to this week?

5 comments:

Abby. July 23, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

Love that last picture. :)
Ugh, I hate camping!
Not much this week, I've just been scrapbooking, and I went to the mall yesterday with my cousin. And of course swimming in my pool.
xx,
~Abby~

Bárbara July 23, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

sounds like a lovely week!!
I have spent the whole week with a good friend of mine who has comed from london to madrid for just a week :( so we have done all the nice things we like doing together such as having lunch, diner, enjoy the happy hour and so. Also I went to the dentist today

xxx

Holly Knitlightly July 24, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

I love love love these photos! I want to go camping too. Last time I went camping (about a month ago) it was in bear country, so I was a little scared. I want to just sleep outside under the stars in my backyard or something! Unfortunately there is a lot of rain in the future, so I don't think I'll be able to any time soon... What new card game did you win? I love camping, just being unplugged and everything... kicking back with a deck of cards. :)

Amber Schmidt July 29, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

Your photos are breathtaking- as usual. And camping is buckets of fun, especially when you go with friends!

Lovely blog, I'm a follower now!

Anonymous,  August 20, 2010 at 4:30 AM  

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP