Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love Me If You Dare






Just recently I have seen, Love Me If You Dare and I absolutely adore this film. Another lovely film is Amélie, they are both so wonderfully French.

France is my favorite country and one day I hope to visit and maybe just maybe live there.


I am attempting to learn the language but it is just so difficult. I bought a teaching cd to help me learn but it was very confusing, so yesterday I went to an op shop and lo and behold sitting right on the bottom shelf was a French made simple book and it is A-Mazing! It spells everything out for me, which is great, now all I have to do is keep reading it.

Do you guys know any different languages?

5 comments:

Anna Wallace March 23, 2011 at 2:19 AM  

i know a bit a french. i took 4 years in high school and visited there but languages are very hard for me. the best thing to do is to go to a french speaking country and just speak the language! you won't learn unless you can practice for real.

Anonymous,  March 23, 2011 at 7:56 AM  

I started learning French in 4th grade and took classes in school all the way through college. Since then, though, I've been pretty out of practice. To keep up with my French I occasionally listen to podcasts from FrenchEtc.org on iTunes. I absolutely love these podcasts! If you know the basics this is really the best way to go to learn more vocab, slang, and to hear a real Francophone using the language naturally. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed :)

emily-kallista April 16, 2011 at 7:54 PM  

Oh gosh I don't think I can remember the days of the week in french lol, I found it rlly hard for all of the one semester or something I did haha. I ended up sticking with German, and combined english and German got me through a week in France okay :) I was very sceptical of Paris as a cliche, but it really was magical. Two lovely films hey :)

Inês Durão April 18, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

This is one of the most adorable movies ever!

Laura Nelson April 26, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

I LOVE Amelie! Such a cute movie :) I have been trying to learn Italian on Rosetta stone and it's so so hard, I will have to look for a book like that :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP