Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Great Walk

I have just arrived home from a four day hike in the wilderness. I must say it was a difficult experience but defiantly worth it. We had no electricity, no showers and had to carry substantial packs on our backs for 46 kilometers. My body surprised itself with how much it could handle and I was well out of my comfort zone.
But if I was asked to go again, my answer would have to be yes! While it was probably the most difficult time of my life, it was a great accomplishment and I am overjoyed to say that I made it through with a smile.

Enjoy these pictures of prettier times in the woods.








[credit]

4 comments:

See Me Everywhere May 1, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Haha yes!!! You made it and u did so well hun!! :) Your blog is looking amazing! I'm liking the transformation!!!
xxx

Taryn May 2, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

This are so gorgeous, they make me wish I lived in a forest!

Tillie May 3, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Oh these are the most precious photos ever. Congratulations on making it sweetness.

Jeanne June 30, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Wow. Great pics! So pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP